Speedway 1964-72 GM A-Body Chevelle Tubular Control Arms
Upper and Lower Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel, Polyurethane Bushing Material
- Value oriented upgrade for front end of your 1964-72 GM A-Body
- Improved geometry for modern tire design to firmly plant modern radial tires
- Control arms have a robust design built from heavy tubular steel
- Durable black powder coat finish
- A-arm set comes complete with premium polyurethane bushings, ball joints and bump stops installed
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
If you want a superior set of tubular control arms for your GM A-Body car, including 1964-1972 Chevelle, we've got you covered. These control arms are specifically designed to plant the tires to the ground with improved geometry for modern tire design and increased adjustability for street/track performance. A-arm set comes complete with bushings, ball joints, bump stops, and are powder coated black.
- Kit includes both upper and lower control arms
- All new components
- Improved geometry for modern tire design
- Increased adjustability for street/track performance
- Strong and lightweight with polyurethane bushings
- Robust design built from heavy tubular steel
- Additional caster built into upper arms
- Improved geometry to firmly plant modern radial tires
- Durable black powder-coated finish
- Maintains stock ride height
- 1964-72 Chevelle Malibu
- 1964-72 El Camino
- 1964-72 Buick Skylark GS
- 1964-72 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
- 1964-72 Pontiac Tempest/Lemans/GTO
Stock or factory replacement shocks will be to long in length to work in conjunction with this control arm configuration and as such, are not able to be used with these control arms. We have found that shock # 582-SS100 are able to be used with these control arms due to their shorter length.
We also suggest for your consideration the following related items to complete your installation:
Upper control arm bolt and nut kit 926-12708
Lower control arm bolt kit 926-10868
Lock nuts for lower control arm (4 required) 926-10662
We also offer alignment shims 926-10660
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Box 1 of 91036472Part # 91036472.1Qty x 1
Box 2 of 91036472Part # 91036472.2Qty x 1
Q & A
We install Speedway's tubular upper and lower control arms and G-Comp spindles to make Project Chevelle look and corner far better than stock.
Watch as we repeat our parking lot autocross to see how much our upgraded Project Chevelle has improved!
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Next up is the suspension on Jeff's 1967 Chevelle project. Learn how to properly disassemble and remove components, such as the spindles and brakes. See tips on replacing the control arm bushings and using the right tools to get the job done.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Now that the control arms have been replaced on Jeff's 1967 Chevelle, the next step is to prep the control arms for use with coil-overs. See how to apply shock absorber mounts and the steps it takes to complete this conversion.
It's time to see if all our hard work to upgrade Project Chevelle will pay off in faster lap times. We set up a little autocross course to find out.