BOOSTER CONV,64-66 MSTNG
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP95349 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it is an open box item.
This is one of our best selling power brake units for your early Mustang. Want to add power brakes but fear it will hit the shock towers? Not this unit! Sure to slip right in and clear under the hood and get the stopping power you deserve. Retain the OEM look and add power brakes to your Mustang today!
More Like This
Single Diaphragm Chrome Booster Master Cylinder Combo
Dual 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Single 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Dual 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Dual 8 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Single 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Dual Diaphragm Stainless Booster Master Cylinder Combo
Dual 8 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Speedway 1967-1970 Ford Mustang Booster Conv. Kit, Auto, Disc /Drum
Speedway 1964-1966 Ford Mustang Booster Conv. Kit (Disc/ Drum)
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.