Speedway 1963-72 Chevy Truck Under Box Aluminum Fuel Tank Kit
63-72 Chevy, Custom Replacement Fuel Tank Style, 15.00-19.99 Gallons Fuel Capacity Range
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
If you've been wanting to replace your rusty old fuel tank with a shiny new one under the box of your 1963-72 Chevy Truck, then look no further! This kit features everything you will need to mount a brand new fuel tank under your pick-up bed and comes with a fuel tank, roll-over vent valve, fuel filler hose, billet aluminum filler neck w/ pop-up gas cap, and a fuel level sender.
This kit includes:
- 911-40243 1963-72 Chevy Truck Fuel Tank, 18 Gallon
- 18 gallon aluminum fuel tank
- Designed to be mounted under the 1963-72 Chevy Truck box
- Measures 27" x 16-3/4" x 9"
- 1/4" female NPT thread for vent hose/fitting (works perfectly with included 458-400)
- Male AN#6 fitting affixed to a pick-up tube threaded into tank with 3/8" NPT threads
- Sender has 10/24th thread count
- 458-400 Speedway Fuel Tank Roll-Over Vent Valve
- Automatically stops fuel flow if your car somehow gets upside down
- Inside is a needle/ball seat which stops fuel flow out the vent (if you get upside down)
- Accepts 5/16" hose
- Fits into 1/4" NPT port
- Measures 3" bottom-to-top
- 617-9060-12 Fuel Filler Hose Kit, 1-1/2" I.D., 12 Inch
- Includes 12" length of fuel resistant 1-1/2" diameter hose and two tube clamps
- 910-12521 Speedway Billet Aluminum Fuel Filler Neck w/ Pop-Up Gas Cap
- Polished billet aluminum pop-up flush mount gas cap
- Measures 2-1/2" O.D. and 1.600" tall
- Works with 1-1/2" hose
- Does not have a vent hole. Some air might get past the threads that hold the cap on, but there is no dedicated venting passage
- 910-65082 Speedway Fuel Level Sender, 240-33 Ohm, 6-24 Inch
- Works in tanks from 6" to 24" deep
- Can be used as RH or LH swing with minor adjustment
- Comes with seal and all mounting hardware
- 240 ohms empty, 33 ohms full
- 2-3/4" flange OD
- Overall Length: 15.50"
What's In The Kit
1963-72 Chevy Truck Fuel Tank, 18 GallonPart # 91140243Qty x 1
Speedway Fuel Tank Roll-Over Vent ValvePart # 458400Qty x 1
Installation Hose Kit for 617-9040, 12 Inch LengthPart # 6179060-12Qty x 1
Speedway Billet Aluminum Fuel Filler Neck w/ Pop-Up Gas CapPart # 91012521Qty x 1
Speedway Fuel Level Sender, 240-33 Ohm, 6-24 InchPart # 91065082Qty x 1
More Like This
1963-72 Chevy Truck Fuel Tank, 18 Gallon
1960-1966 Chevy C10 OEM Replacement Fuel Tank, 18 Gallon
Speedway Universal Fabricated Aluminum Fuel Tank, 16 Gallon
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 9-1/2 Gallon, 10 x 28-1/2 Inch
Speedway Motors Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 5 Gallon, 8 x 24 Inch
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 7 Gallon, 8 x 33 Inch
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 5 Gallon, 8 x 24 Inch
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 11 Gallon, 10 x 33 Inch, Centered Outlet
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 11 Gallon, 10 x 33 Inch, Offset Outlet
Speedway 7 Gallon Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
How to clean and seal your old tank