Speedway 1955-94 SBC Small Block Chevy Engine Cradle Front Motor Mount
Universal Fit, Crossmember Motor Mount Type, Engine Swap Application Compatibility, Zinc Plated
- Engine mount cradle to mount your 1955-1994 Chevy 265-400 small block engine into nearly any chassis
- Includes grade 5 mounting hardware for quick and easy bolt on installation
- Add one of our frame mount kits & a universal bolt-through cushion kit for a pro installation
- Requires the use of an electric fuel pump due to limited clearance for a mechanical fuel pump when using this mount
Specially designed engine mount cradle to mount your 1955-1994 Chevy 265-400 small block into almost any chassis. Includes grade 5 mounting hardware. Add one of our frame mount kits and a universal bolt-through cushion kit (7209314) for a professional installation.
Speedway offers a variety of frame adapters to pair with this motor mount for a wide array of vehicles:
1353298 – 55-57 Chevy Car
1353273 – 49-54 Chevy Car
1353274 – 28-34 Ford
1353312 – 35-40 Ford & Mercury
1353294 – 49-53 Ford & Mercury
1356872 – 53-64 Ford Truck
- Not compatible with mechanical fuel pump
- Also fits 4.3L V6 engine if frame mounts are moved rearward from V8 location
- Will not fit 92-97 LT1 engines
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
1955-1994 Small Block Chevy Bolt-Through Cushion Motor Mount Kit
Speedway Universal Weld-On GM Engine Motor Mounts
1953-55 Dodge Hemi Engine Mount
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Engine Weld-In Motor Mount Kit, Black
Speedway SBF Small Block Ford 289-351W V8 Engine Weld-In Motor Mounts
S/B, B/B or 90 Degree V6 Chevy Crossmember Mount
Speedway SBC/BBC Chevy V8 Solid Steel Frame Mounts
Speedway GM LS V8 Engine Billet Motor Mount Adapters
1958-1964 Chevy 348-409 Engine Mount
Speedway Universal V8 Engine Motor Mount Kits
Q & A
Pat talks about some of the LS engine mounts Speedway Motors has to offer.
Pat talks about a few motor mounts we offer for your 1963-1972 Chevy C-10.
Tim talks about our early Dodge engine mount.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
In this Tech Tip, John advises a customer on the parts needed to slip a small block Chevy engine in his 1953 Chevy 3600.
Learn how to make your own engine mounts. Follow Employee Tim as he builds custom motor mounts for putting a Red Ram 241 Hemi in his 29' Roadster.
Having issues fitting headers into your car/engine? This article provides helpful hints on ways to modify or add parts to make the headers fit in your specific car. Kevin W. explains his build experience with headers.