Speedway 1949-54 Chevy Passenger Car Disc Brake Conversion Kit
Front Position, 5 on 4.75" Bolt Pattern, 11 Inch Rotor Diameter, Natural
- This kit includes everything you need to convert your stock '49-'54 Chevy car to disc brakes!
- No machining is required which makes this a true bolt on upgrade
- 11" diameter vented rotors and 2-1/2" piston brake calipers bring modern brake performance to your classic Chevy
- The 5 on 4 3/4" bolt pattern rotors will fit most 15" disc brake style wheels
- Not for use with straight axles
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
- Works with stock passenger car spindles
- No machining required
- 11" diameter vented rotors
- 2-1/2" single-piston brake calipers
- 5 on 4-3/4 inch bolt pattern
- Works with most 15" diameter wheels
- Not for straight axle
- Works best with 1949-54 Chevy brake pedal/master/booster assembly 910-19542
Item Details5 on 4-3/4" Bolt Circle
- Front drum-to-disc brake conversions require a proportioning valve to be installed in the rear brake line circuit. The proportioning valve modulates pressure to the rear brakes which is necessary to prevent the rear brakes from locking up in an emergency stop situation.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
1949-54 Chevy Car Calipers and BracketsPart # 9101954.1Qty x 1
1949-54 Chevy Car Rotors and BearingsPart # 9101954.2Qty x 1
More Like This
Wilwood 140-11811-D FDLI Front Brake Kit, 1949-54 Chevy/53-62 Corvette
Wilwood 140-11811-DR FDLI Front Brake Kit, 1949-54 Chevy/53-62 Corvette
Wilwood 140-11811 FDLI Front Disc Brake Kit, 49-54 Chevy/53-62 Corvette
Wilwood 140-11811-R FDLI Front Brake Kit, 1949-54 Chevy/53-62 Corvette
Wilwood 140-11812-D FDLI Front Brake Kit, 1949-54 Chevy/53-62 Corvette
GM Mid-size to 1949-54 Chevy Spindle, Deluxe Kit Drilled/Slotted
Disc Brake Kit for Total Performance Spindles, Drilled/Slotted
Wilwood Disc Brake Kit for 49-54 Chevy Spindles, 4-Piston, Steel Rotor
Wilwood Disc Brake Kit 1949-54 Chevy Spindles, 2-Piston, Steel Rotor
Total Performance Wilwood Bolt-On Front/Rear Brake Kit, Chevy Spindles
Q & A
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Follow along as Speedway Tech Kevin W. updates the brakes on his Bel Air with a modern disc brake conversion kit.