Speedway 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine, Stock Height
1932 Ford Model B, Aluminum, Centered Inlet Location, Lower Right Outlet Location, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
There is no reason not to run an aluminum radiator in your '32 Ford hot rod anymore. At first people were leery they would not stand up to vibration. Then they thought they would be damaged easily. Our radiators have stood the test of time and have proven themselves to be reliable, tough and efficient in both cooling and cost. These radiators are designed for Chevy engines in a 1932 Ford chassis and work with stock '32 grille shells.
- For Chevy engine in a 1932 Ford chassis
- Use with stock height '32 Ford grille shell
- Two rows of 1" furnace brazed cores
- Dummy filler neck in original location
- Includes brackets for radiator support rods
- Built in automatic transmission cooler with 1/8" NPT inlet
- Drain petcock
- 1/2" NPT port at bottom for sending unit
- Stamped upper & lower tanks
- All tig welded assembly
- Lower tank depth is 3” front to back
- Upper tank depth is 3-¾” front to back
- Side straps/baffles are 4” from front to back
- Radiator neck extends 1” up past upper tank
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
4-1/2 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
6 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
Afco 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
Walker Z-491-2-FH Flathead V8 1932 Ford Radiator
Walker BZ491-2 Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Small Block Ford
Walker B-C-Ac491-2 Cobra 1932 Ford Engine Radiator w/ AC Condenser
Griffin Radiators 4-232BX-FAA 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford V8
Walker B-Z-491-2 Z-Series 1932 Ford Radiator for Ford Engine
Walker B-Z-Ac491-2 Z-Series 1932 Ford Radiator & Condenser-Ford Engine
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. keeps his cool with a custom install of a 1932 radiator in his 29 roadster project. Follow along as he walks step by step through the process.
Cooling fan shrouds are a critical component of an effective cooling system. Want to know why you should shroud your fan? Click here to find out why it matters!