Speedway 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine, Stock Height
1932 Ford Model B, Single Pass Radiator Style, Downflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum
- Designed for Chevy engines in a 1932 Ford chassis and work with stock '32 grille shells
- Quality, rugged, 100% TIG-welded aluminum construction won't come apart or leak like epoxy
- Two rows of 1" furnace brazed cores offer more cooling fins per inch over smaller copper radiators
- Dummy filler neck in the original location for that stock look, 1.50" centered inlet and 1.75" passengers side outlet and includes brackets for radiator support rods
- Built-in automatic transmission cooler - 1/8" NPT inlet and outlet, 1/2" NPT port at the bottom for sending unit
There is no reason not to run an aluminum radiator in your '32 Ford hot rod anymore. At first, people were leery they would not stand up to vibration. Then they thought they would be damaged easily. Our radiators have stood the test of time and have proven themselves to be reliable, tough and efficient in both cooling and cost. These radiators are designed for Chevy engines in a 1932 Ford chassis and work with stock '32 grille shells.
- Quality, rugged, 100% TIG-welded aluminum construction
- For Chevy engine in a 1932 Ford chassis
- Use with stock height '32 Ford grille shell
- Two rows of 1" furnace brazed cores
- Dummy filler neck in the original location
- Includes brackets for radiator support rods
- Built-in automatic transmission cooler - 1/8" NPT inlet
- Drain petcock
- 1/2" NPT port at the bottom for sending unit
- Stamped upper & lower tanks
- Lower tank depth is 3” front to back
- Upper tank depth is 3-¾” front to back
- Side straps/baffles are 4” from front to back
- Radiator neck extends 1” up past upper tank
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
4-1/2 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
6 Inch Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Aluminum Radiator
Afco 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
Walker B-C-Ac491-2 Cobra 1932 Ford Engine Radiator w/ AC Condenser
Griffin Radiators 4-232BX-FAA 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford V8
Walker Z-Ac491-2 Z-Series 32 Ford Radiator & AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
Walker C-Ac491-2 Cobra 1932 Ford Radiator w/ AC Condenser-Chevy Engine
AFCO 1932 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Griffin 7-70088 Deluxe Alum Radiator for 1932 Ford Chassis w/ SB Chevy
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Learn about Model A radiator mounting. Speedway employee Tim is installing a 1932 Ford radiator on his roadster. Follow his step by step installation guide.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!