Speedway 1928-35 Ford Wire Wheel Center Support
Universal Fit, 5 on 5.5" Bolt Pattern, 7.60" Outside Diameter, 4.00" Inside Diameter, Steel
- These wheel supports slide over the studs and the lip supports the wheel
- This Wire Wheel Center Support is a must have for 1928 to 35 Ford wire wheels
- Amazing adapter Fits 5 on 5 1/2" bolt pattern
- If you are running 1928-1935 early Ford wheels, you may have noticed how hard it is to get them centered properly on the hub
- Premium steel construction is made to last
If you are running 1928-1935 early Ford wheels, you may have noticed how hard it is to get them centered properly on the hub. These wheel supports simply slide over the studs, and the lip supports the wheel.
Fits 5 on 5 1/2 bolt pattern.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Tim talks about the process of upgrading the factory hubs on his 1929 Roadster project with new manufacture units courtesy of Speedway Motors.
Learn how to rebuild a brake on a 3rd gen Camaro. Follow this guide on how to install and align bearing races without damage.
Advantages of using Speedway Motors weld-on rear disc brake kit for a Ford Nine-Inch rear end. Learn some tips for installation. This kit includes IMCA approved brake calipers.
Reference this old tire size conversion chart to equip your old car or truck with modern radial tires. Our tire fitment guide covers a variety of tire types and sizes.