Speedway 1928-31 Ford Model A Street Rod Frame Assembly
- Speedway Motors makes it easy for you to get your car rolling with this Model A frame assembly which is engineered to accept our radius rod front axle and 4 bar rear suspension kits
- Includes: Fabricated frame rails, 1932 Ford front crossmember, Front shock mounts, Vega steering box mount, Front radius rod mounts, Hood hold down brackets, Manual brake pedal, Master cylinder mount
- S/B Chevy frame side motor mounts and a TH350 transmission mount are welded to the frame to make drivetrain installation a bolt in installation
- 32 Ford style front crossmember and Vega steering box mount makes installation of the front end quick and easy
- Fabricated frame rails are boxed for rigidity
Speedway Motors makes it easy for you to get your car rolling with our Model A frame assembly. This frame is engineered to accept our radius rod front axle and 4-bar rear suspension kits.
- Fabricated frame rails
- 1932 Ford front crossmember
- Front shock mounts
- Vega steering box mount
- Front radius rod mounts
- Hood hold down brackets
- Manual brake pedal
- Master cylinder mount
- S/B Chevy motor mounts
- TH350 transmission mount
- Rear 4-bar mounts
- Rear coil-over mounts
- Rear panhard bar mount
- Welded-in mounting nuts
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details
More Like This
1928-31 Ford Model A Perimeter Frame Rails
Speedway U-Weld Ford Model A Frame Rail Assembly Kit
Speedway 1932 Ford Street Rod Frame Assembly
Speedway Deluxe 1927 Ford Model T Bare Frame Assembly
1934 Ford Extended Frame Assembly
Basic 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit
Nostalgia 1923 T-Bucket Frame Kit
Ford 9 Inch Gear-Style Posi Differential Third Members
Ford 9 Inch Gear-Style Posi Third Members w/ Currie Housing
Speedway 1932 Lo-Boy Roadster Kit Car Frame Assembly
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
This article guides you through the process of repairing and painting a subframe for a 1967 Poncho Firebird. See how the front suspension gets an overhaul including new G-comp spindles and a disc brake kit.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.