Speedway 1923 T-Bucket Car Cover, No-Top, 20 Inch Tall Windshields
1923 Model T
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This car cover is the perfect solution to the occasional flash rain storm or for safely storing your T-Bucket for the winter. This car cover is made exclusively for Speedway Motors by California Car Cover Co. featuring Kimberly Clarks highly water resistant NOAH® material, which is perfect for indoor or outdoor use.
This car cover works with 1923 T-Bucket bodies only without roadster tops.
- Guaranteed to never scratch
- Elastic tensioners are sewn-in front and rear to facilitate a snug fit
- Fabrics are precision-cut on computer-controlled equipment for optimum fit
- Provisions for cable locks for added security
- Extra wide 60" material used to reduce the number of seams required
- Seams are overlapped and double-stitched for optimum seal and durability
- Materials are tightly woven to prevent shrinkage from wet/dry cycles
Item DetailsFor "No Top" Cars
Fits up to a 20" tall windshield
This cover should work nice on 96 “ to 106 “ wheelbase T buckets with a rear tire that is somewhere around 235 / 70 if using super wide tires on the rear like what your seeing on and in the picture of our yellow T bucket the cover will cover about half of the tire.
"No Top" means this cover will not fit a car that has a top on it. It will fit up to a 20" tall windshield.
Q & A
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.