Speedway 1923-25 Model T Roadster/T-Bucket Fiberglass Door Kits
23-25 Model T, 16.75" Overall Length, 18.13" Overall Height, Fiberglass
- These fiberglass door kits are specially designed to fit the 1923-25 Model T Roadster/T-Bucket
- Kit includes door, outer molding, hinges, and right hand latch/striker
- Measures a total of 16.75" in length and 18.13" in height
- Fiberglass is top quality and ready for prep and paint
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Installs working door in one-piece body. Includes door, outer molding and hinges, right hand latch and striker. Fiberglass construction.
- Works on passenger side ONLY
- Speedway bodies purchased after May 1, 1996 use NEW style
- Speedway bodies purchased before May 1, 1996 use OLD style
- Other manufacturers bodies use OLD style
This product is usually in stock. However, if it is not, please allow three to four weeks for delivery.
Item DetailsRight Hand Side Only
NotesNote: This piece will require sanding and finish work before being ready for paint. Our fiberglass is pulled straight from a mold and in many cases you will still see the casting marks.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
1923-25 Model T DoorPart # 9002203Qty x 1
Outer Molding for Door KitPart # 9002204Qty x 1
Speedway Universal Budget Door Hinges, Plain SteelPart # 91652820Qty x 1
Universal Steel Hot/Street Rod Door Latch, Right Hand RH SidePart # 91052851-RQty x 1
1928-31 Ford Closed Car Striker PlatePart # 751A46137Qty x 1
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.