Speedway 156 1969-77 GM Mid-Size Brake Pads
156 Brake Pad Compound
- These Speedway 156 pads are for use with 1969 to 1977 GM A body midsize and 1969 to 1981 GM F body calipers
- Low metalic compound is perfect for street vehicles looking for additional stopping power
- Used with aluminum, cast iron or steel brake rotors these pads provide long rotor and pad life
- For use with D52 caliper design which has 7-1/16" center-to-center slide bolt spacing
- Sold as a pair which outfits one calipers
Speedway Motors is your one-stop shop for GM 1969-77 A-Body Midsize and 1969-81 F-Body caliper brake pads.
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
Sold as a pair of 2. One pair will outfit 1 caliper.
Brake Pad Brand Guide (Link)
Learn how to properly Bed-In your brake pads by reading our tech article. Bedding-In Brake Pad Procedure.
Aluminum/Steel rotors, best pad for aluminum rotors, low metallic, long life, excellent Street
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Hawk HB103M.590 Performance 1969-1977 GM Black Brake Pads
Speedway Soft Street Organic Brake Pads GM Mid-Size 1969-1977
Hawk HB103A-.590 Performance 1969-1977 Mid-Size HPS Brake Pads, DTC-15
Wilwood 150-9421K D52 BP-20 Brake Pad Set, GM III, Black
Wilwood 15B-3994K D52 GM Polymatrix B Brake Pad Set, GM III
Wilwood 15H-8232K D52 GM Polymatrix H Brake Pad Set, GM III
Wilwood 15A-5737K D52 PolyMatrix A Brake Pad Set, GM III
Wilwood 15E-6102K Poly-E 69-77 GM Mid-Size Brake Pads D52
Wilwood 150-8939K D52 PolyMatrix BP-10 Brake Pad Set, GM III
AFCO 1251-2052 C2 Pads, D52 Standard GM
Q & A
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!