Speedway 14.4V Cordless Rivet Gun
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These new cordless riveters are great for fastening large areas of sheet metal, quick and painless. These rivet guns feature a rechargeable lithium battery and come with their own case and charger.
- Replaceable carbon brushes
- Soft grip handle reduces vibration and fatigue
- High capacity 3.0Ah Li-ion battery pack
- Storage for additional nosepieces
- Mandrel collection box
- Boat building
- Race cars
- Display shelves
- Heating, Air Conditioning
- Lighting fixtures
- Restaurant equipment
- Trailers, Cargo containers
- Vending machines
- Capacity: 3/32" - 3/16", 2.4mm - 4.8mm (all materials)
- Stroke length: .79", 20mm
- Traction power: 1,870 lbs
- Weight: 4.6 lbs (with Li-ion battery pack)
- Battery pack: 14.4V / Li-ion, 3.0 A.h
- Charge time: Approx. 60 min.
- When attaching the battery pack, a "beep" sound will occur for 2 seconds that indicates the electric current is connected.
- When the battery runs low, four short "beep" sounds will occur. It is obvious that the battery will need to be changed.
More Like This
Speedway Pneumatic Air Riveter Pop Rivet Gun Tool
RiveDrill Pop Rivet Gun Drill Attachment Tool
Titan Tools 15052 Hand Rivet Gun With Rivets
POP Fasteners PS15-CS POP Hand Rivet Gun
POP Fasteners PRG510A Industrial Pneumatic Pop Rivet Gun
Titan Tools 15050 Heavy Duty Hand Riveter
Smittybilt 2834 Nutsert Tool Set
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.