Speedway 14.4V Cordless Rivet Gun
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These new cordless riveters are great for fastening large areas of sheet metal, quick and painless. These rivet guns feature a rechargeable lithium battery and come with their own case and charger.
- Replaceable carbon brushes
- Soft grip handle reduces vibration and fatigue
- High capacity 3.0Ah Li-ion battery pack
- Storage for additional nosepieces
- Mandrel collection box
- Boat building
- Race cars
- Display shelves
- Heating, Air Conditioning
- Lighting fixtures
- Restaurant equipment
- Trailers, Cargo containers
- Vending machines
- Capacity: 3/32" - 3/16", 2.4mm - 4.8mm (all materials)
- Stroke length: .79", 20mm
- Traction power: 1,870 lbs
- Weight: 4.6 lbs (with Li-ion battery pack)
- Battery pack: 14.4V / Li-ion, 3.0 A.h
- Charge time: Approx. 60 min.
- When attaching the battery pack, a "beep" sound will occur for 2 seconds that indicates the electric current is connected.
- When the battery runs low, four short "beep" sounds will occur. It is obvious that the battery will need to be changed.
More Like This
Speedway Pneumatic Air Riveter Pop Rivet Gun Tool
RiveDrill Pop Rivet Gun Drill Attachment Tool
Titan Tools 15052 Hand Rivet Gun With Rivets
POP Fasteners PS15-CS POP Hand Rivet Gun
POP Fasteners PRG510A Industrial Pneumatic Pop Rivet Gun
Titan Tools 15050 Heavy Duty Hand Riveter
Smittybilt 2834 Nutsert Tool Set
Q & A
Maximizing tire grip helps achieve maximum performance. Learn more here!
When choosing a type of pyrometer, it's important to know the differences between prob and infrared. This article compares the two and when to use which kind.
Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your pyrometer.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
There are several types quarter-turn fasteners used in the auto industry and in this article we'll show you how to choose the correct fastener for your application and how some of the most common types of fasteners are used.