Speedmaster PCE279.1023 Chevy LS Head Stud Kit, 1997-2003
LS1 Chevy LS V8, LS2 Chevy LS V8, LS3 Chevy LS V8, 12 Point Wrench Type
- Comes with 12-point nuts and hardened parallel washers
- Features a black oxide finish for added corrosion resistance
- Will fit 1997-03 Chevy LS's and some 2004 having 3 lengths of studs
- Made from aircraft quality 8740 high tensile strength Chromoly steel
- Each stud is precisely heat-treated to 190,000 PSI to ensure complete heat penetration for a superior head stud above the rest
Speedmaster head stud kits are made from aircraft quality 8740 high tensile strength Chromoly steel and are heat treated prior to rolling. Each stud is precisely heat-treated to 190,000 PSI to ensure complete heat penetration for a superior head stud above the rest!
Chevy LS 1997-2003 3 Bolt Length Head Stud Kit Includes:
- Fits 1997-03 and some 2004 having 3 lengths of studs
- 12-Point nuts
- Hardened parallel washers included
- Black oxide finish
- Made of 8740 Chromoly aircraft quality steel
- Sold as set
- For 2004 blocks, you must check length, if engine uses 2 lengths of studs, you must use kit 256-2791022
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedmaster PCE279.1022 Chevy LS Head Stud Kit, 2004-Current
Edelbrock 8510 Cylinder Head Stud Kit for LSR
Edelbrock 8596 Cylinder Head Bolt Set, Chevy 5.7L LS1
TTY Headbolts, 04 & Up LS Engines
Fel-Pro ES72220 Cylinder Head Bolts, 2004-09 Chevy LS
Earls HBS-001ERL Racing Products Head Bolt Set, Hex Head
Earls HBS-002ERL Racing Products Head Bolt Set, Hex Head
Fel-Pro ES72173 Cylinder Head Bolts, 1997-2003 Chevy LS
Chevrolet Performance 17800568 Cylinder Head Bolt Kit, LS3/4
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy heads on your small block with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.