Speed Demon 1402010 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor-Mech Sec W/ No Choke
The Speed Demon™ series is the most formidable performance street four barrel carburetor available today. It features the most advanced design manufacturing processes that provides street enthusiasts with racing carburetor technology in a very driveable package.
The Speed Demons delivers balanced, high–velocity airflow and exceptional fuel metering capacity to match the fuel requirements most street engines.
A Speed Demon™ carburetor is ideal for muscle cars, stock rebuilds, tow trucks, mild performance applications and crate motors. They are designed for engines with cam profiles between 220 and 240 degrees duration at 0.050". Designed for 393 to 477 cid engines & mild 427 to 455 cid engines
Item DetailsMechanical Secondaries, No Choke
- Billet Baseplate with Idle-Eze™
- Billet Metering Blocks
- Four-Corner Idle Circuitry
- Large Capacity Float Bowls
- Large Glass Float-Level Sight Windows
- Power Valve Backfire Protection
- Integral Hi-Flow Choke Tower Housing
- Available in Mechanical or with Vacuum-Secondaries
- Quick-change Vacuum-Secondary Spring Cover
- “Quik Release” Non-Stick Gaskets
- Vacuum Fittings
- Most common tuning parts interchange
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide