Speed Demon 1282010 650 CFM Carb, Mechanical Secondary, No Choke
The Speed Demon series is the most formidable performance street carburetor available today. It features the most advanced design manufacturing processes that provides street enthusiasts with racing carburetor technology in a very driveable package. The Speed Demons delivers balanced, high–velocity airflow and exceptional fuel metering capacity to match the fuel requirements most street engines.
A Speed Demon carburetor is ideal for muscle cars, stock rebuilds, tow trucks, mild performance applications and crate motors. They are designed for engines with cam profiles between 220 and 240 degrees duration at 0.050". Designed for Mild 302 to 427 cid engines.
- Billet Baseplate with Idle-Eze™
- Billet Metering Blocks
- No Choke
- Four-Corner Idle Circuitry
- Large Capacity Float Bowls
- Large Glass Float-Level Sight Windows
- Power Valve Backfire Protection
- Integral Hi-Flow Choke Tower Housing
- Available in Mechanical or with Vacuum-Secondaries
- Quick-change Vacuum-Secondary Spring Cover
- “Quik Release” Non-Stick Gaskets
- Vacuum Fittings
- Most common tuning parts interchange
Item DetailsMechanical Secondaries, No Choke
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.