Spectre 7760 Magna Pak 22 In Radiator Hose, Red/Blue, 1.5 In ID
Universal Fit, 22" Hose Length, 1.5" Inside Diameter, Stainless Steel, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Spectre Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Spectre’s Magna-Pak Braided Hose Kits are available in 19 inch, 22 inch, or 25 inch length variations, offered with either Chrome or Red/Blue Magna-Clamp hose fittings. Reinforced by grade 304 stainless steel braids, these high quality hoses are designed to perform as well as they look.
This kit includes: (1) 1.5 inch by 22 inch radiator hose, (1) 3/4 inch by 48 inch heater hose, (1) 5/8 inch by 48 inch heater hose, (1) 3/8 inch by 36 inch fuel line hose, (1) 5/32 inch by 36 inch vacuum hose, and (10) red/blue Magna-Clamp aluminum hose fittings.
- Spectre’s Magna-Pak Braided Hose Kits are available in multiple length variations, offered with either chrome or red/blue Magna-Clamp hose fittings
- These high quality hoses are reinforced by grade 304 stainless steel braids
- 304 grade stainless steel braids
- Includes a 22 inch radiator hose
- Includes red/blue Magna-Clamp high-quality aluminum hose fittings
- Hose fittings feature a two-piece housing with an anodized finish
- Made from high quality materials
More Like This
Spectre 7710 Magna Pak 19 In Radiator Hose, Red/Blue, 1.5 In ID
Spectre 7720 Magna Pak 25 In Radiator Hose, Red/Blue, 1.5 In ID
Spectre 7768 Magna Pak 22 In Radiator Hose, Pol, 1.5 In ID
Spectre 7718 Magna Pak 19 In Rad Hose, Polished, 1.5 In ID
Spectre 7728 Magna Pak 25 In Rad Hose, Polished, 1.5 In ID
Spectre 7820 Magna Kool Radiator Hose End, Polished, 2.094 ID
Spectre 7740 Magna Kool Radiator Hose Kit, Chrome, 48 in. Long
Spectre 7771 Magna Kool Radiator Hose Kit, Chrome, 12 in. Long
Spectre 7780 Magna Kool Radiator Hose Kit, Chrome, 24 in. Long
Spectre 7781 Magna Kool Radiator Hose Kit, Chrome, 24 in. Long
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Pat gives some tips about choosing the right fan for your application.
Is your engine overheating? You've invested all that time and effort, but your gauge is still reading in the red. Let's take another look at the basics and make sure you're getting the best performance possible out of your cooling system.
The benefits of using dual electric fans vs a single fan, and the steps on wiring them into your car.