Sparco 001051D3LNR Racing Suit-One Piece-Single Layer
One-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/1 Suit SFI Rating, SFI Only Suit FIA Rating, Proban, 1 Layers
- Available in black, in sizes from XXS-XXXXL
- Has a 3.2A/1 SFI safety rating and is a one piece design
- The single-layer Proband cotton offers higher flame protection
- This economical and lightweight racing suit is designed for fire resistance
- Ideal for mechanics, technicians, race officials and pit crews looking for single-layer protection
This is an economical and lightweight racing suit designed for fire resistance. The fire suit single-layer Proban cotton offers higher flame protection. SFI homologated, this is the perfect suit for mechanics, technicians, race officials and pit crews looking for single-layer protection. This driving suit is available in black, in sizes from XXS-XXXXL.
- Single layer construction with Jade Styling
- Lightweight and specifically designed for fire resistance
- Soft and durable FPF fabric
- Boot cuff
- SFI 3.2A/1 rated
- Available in Black, Blue and Red
- Sizes XXS-XXXXL
- Helmet/shoes/gloves not included
Note: For optimum comfort, fit and performance as these are sized and designed for a close-fitting performance, we recommend considering and ordering 1 size larger than the sizing chart indicates for an optimum comfort and fitment. If a close-fitting and tighter suit is desired, please order according to listed sizing chart.
Sparco Sizing Chart (Link)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bell Pro Drive II 3.2A/1 Single Layer 1-Piece Racing Suit, Black Large
Sparco Eagle RS-8.1 Racing Suit
Sparco Conquest R-507 SFI 3.2A/5 1-Piece Racing Suit
Sparco Sprint SFI 5 Racing Suit, Standard Cuff
Sparco Conquest 2.0 SFI 5 Racing Suit, Standard Cuff
Sparco 001129HB60NRVF Victory RS-4 Racing Suits
Sparco 001108US48NR X-Light RS-7 Racing Suits
Sparco Conquest 2.0 SFI 5 Racing Suit, Boot Cuff
Sparco Jade 2 SFI 5 Pants
Sparco Jade 2 SFI 5 Racing Suit
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.