Sniper 890012B Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers, 1962-85 SBF, Black
Ford Small Block V8, Is Baffled, Powdercoated, Stock Valve Cover Height, Not Breathers Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Sniper’s fabricated aluminum valve covers gives you an excellent way to add a high-end fabricated look without the high-end price. They offer you a lightweight and tough valve cover for your favorite street, off-road, or racing machine. These valve covers are constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum, precision TIG welded for a proper fit, and feature a laser etched “Sniper” logo on top. They are available in silver anodized or black coated finishes along with various heights to clear most popular rocker arm combinations. All of our valve covers include mounting hardware for quick and simple installation.
Don’t forget, these valve covers look GREAT with our Sniper fabricated aluminum intake manifolds!
Fabricated aluminum valve cover pair w/ 1/4" thick billet rail, black, 1962-85 Ford 260-351W Small Block
- High quality 100% TIG welded construction
- Constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum
- 1/4” thick 1-piece CNC billet flange for superior sealing
- Your choice of silver anodized or black coated finishes
- Applications for most popular GM, Ford, and Chrysler
- Available with or without breather openings
- Standard height or tall height available for additional valve train clearance
- Includes mounting hardware
- Sold as a pair
- Laser etched “Sniper” logo on top of valve cover
More Like This
Sniper 890013 Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers, 1962-85 SBF, Silver
Sniper 890013B Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers, 1962-85 SBF, Black
Sniper 890012 Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers, 1962-85 SBF, Silver
Sniper 890011B Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers, 1962-85 SBF, Black
Mr Gasket 6824G Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers, 1962-85 260-351W SBF
1962-1985 SBF 289-302-351W Tall Finned Valve Covers, Black Aluminum
Edelbrock 4460 Signature Series Chrome Valve Cover Set, SB Ford
Mr Gasket 6843G Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers, SBF, Silver
Mr Gasket 6843BG Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers, SBF, Black
Edelbrock 4603 Signature Series Black Valve Cover Set, Ford
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Follow along as Product Guru Jeff K. works his magic on a rather depsondent looking Chevy engine, bringing it back to its former glory.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Heath P. tells his story on how the passion for 'hot rodding' was instilled in him by his grandfather. From driving tractors on their family farm to becoming a Ford family, you are in for a good read.