Holley Sniper 890010 Fabricated Valve Covers, 58-86 SBC, Natural
Chevy Small Block V8, Baffled, Natural, Stock Valve Cover Height, Plain Valve Cover Top Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Sniper’s fabricated aluminum valve covers gives you an excellent way to add a high-end fabricated look without the high-end price. They offer you a lightweight and tough valve cover for your favorite street, off-road, or racing machine. These valve covers are constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum and precision TIG welded for a proper fit. They are available in natural anodized or black coated finishes along with various heights to clear most popular rocker arm combinations. All of our valve covers include mounting hardware for quick and simple installation.
Don’t forget, these valve covers look GREAT with our Sniper fabricated aluminum intake manifolds!
Fabricated aluminum valve cover flat top pair, natural, 1958-86 Chevy 283-400 Small Block
- High quality 100% TIG welded construction
- Constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum
- Standard height or tall height available for additional valve train clearance
- 1/8” or 1/4” thick 1-piece CNC billet flange for superior sealing
- Your choice of natural anodized or black coated finishes
- Applications for most popular GM, Ford, and Chrysler
- Available with or without breather openings
- Includes mounting hardware
- Sold as a pair
More Like This
Holley Sniper 890008B Fabricated Valve Covers w/Baffle, 58-86 SBC
Holley Sniper 890010B Fabricated Valve Covers, 1958-86 SBC, Black
Holley Sniper 890008 Fabricated valve Covers w/Baffle, 58-86 SBC
Mr Gasket 6820G Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers w/Baffle, 1958-86 SBC
Holley 241-135 Muscle Series Valve Covers, SBC, Black Finish
Mr Gasket 6850 Aluminum Short Style Valve Covers, 1958-86 SBC 283-400
Holley 241-136 Muscle Series Valve Covers, SBC, Factory Orange
Holley 241-137 Muscle Series Valve Covers, SBC, Polished Finish
Mr Gasket 9800 Chrome Valve Covers, 1958-86 SBC, 283-400
Mr Gasket 9800BP Black steel Valve Covers, 1958-86 SBC 283-400
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Follow along as Product Guru Jeff K. works his magic on a rather depsondent looking Chevy engine, bringing it back to its former glory.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.