Holley Sniper 890003 Fabricated Valve Covers, 1964-91 SB Chrysler
Chrysler Small Block V8, Baffled, Natural, Stock Valve Cover Height
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Sniper’s fabricated aluminum valve covers gives you an excellent way to add a high-end fabricated look without the high-end price. They offer you a lightweight and tough valve cover for your favorite street, off-road, or racing machine. These valve covers are constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum, precision TIG welded for a proper fit, and feature a laser etched “Sniper” logo on top. They are available in siver anodized or black coated finishes along with various heights to clear most popular rocker arm combinations. All of our valve covers include mounting hardware for quick and simple installation.
Don’t forget, these valve covers look GREAT with our Sniper fabricated aluminum intake manifolds!
Fabricated aluminum valve cover pair, silver, 1964-91 Chrysler 273-360 small block (exc. Magnum)
- High quality 100% TIG welded construction
- Available with or without breather openings
- 1/8” or 1/4” thick 1-piece CNC billet flange for superior sealing
- Constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum
- Standard height or tall height available for additional valve train clearance
- Applications for most popular GM, Ford, and Chrysler
- Your choice of silver anodized or black coated finishes
- Includes mounting hardware
- Sold as a pair
- Laser etched “Sniper” logo on top of valve cover
More Like This
Holley Sniper 890003B Fabricated Valve Covers, 1964-91 SB Chrys
Mr Gasket 6861BG Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers, SB Chrysler, Black
Mr Gasket 6860G Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers, SB Chrysler, Silver
Edelbrock 4176 Aluminum Valve Cover Set, Small Block Chrysler
Edelbrock 41769 Classic Series Valve Cover Set, Small Block Chryselr
Edelbrock 41763 Classic Series Valve Cover Set, Small Block Chrysler
Edelbrock 41773 Classic Series Valve Cover Set Small Block, Dodge/Jeep
Edelbrock 4473 Signature Series Black Valve Cover Set, SB Mopar
Edelbrock 4495 Signature Series Chrome Valve Cover Set, SB Mopar
Edelbrock 41779 Classic Series Valve Cover Set, Small Block Dodge
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Follow along as Product Guru Jeff K. works his magic on a rather depsondent looking Chevy engine, bringing it back to its former glory.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.