Holley Sniper 890001 Fabricated Valve Covers, Ford FE, Silver
Ford FE V8, Baffled, Natural, Tall Valve Cover Height, Plain Valve Cover Top Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Sniper’s fabricated aluminum valve covers gives you an excellent way to add a high-end fabricated look without the high-end price. They offer you a lightweight and tough valve cover for your favorite street, off-road, or racing machine. These valve covers are constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum, precision TIG welded for a proper fit, and feature a laser etched “Sniper” logo on top. They are available in silver anodized or black coated finishes along with various heights to clear most popular rocker arm combinations. All of our valve covers include mounting hardware for quick and simple installation.
Don’t forget, these valve covers look GREAT with our Sniper fabricated aluminum intake manifolds!
Fabricated Aluminum Tall Valve Cover Short Bolt Pair, Silver, Ford 1958-1976 332-428 FE
- High quality 100% TIG welded construction
- 1/8” or 1/4” thick 1-piece CNC billet flange for superior sealing
- Applications for most popular GM, Ford, and Chrysler
- Constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum
- Available with or without breather openings
- Standard height or tall height available for additional valve train clearance
- Your choice of silver anodized or black coated finishes
- Includes mounting hardware
- Sold as a pair
- Laser etched “Sniper” logo on top of valve cover
More Like This
Holley Sniper 890001B Fabricated Valve Covers, Ford FE, Black
Mr Gasket 6872G Fabricated Aluminum Tall Valve Covers, Ford FE, Silver
Mr Gasket 6876BG Fabricated Aluminum Tall Valve Covers, Ford FE, Black
Edelbrock 41623 Valve Cover Set, Ford V8 FE
Edelbrock 4162 1958-76 FE Ford Finned Valve Covers
Edelbrock Classic Ford FE Satin Valve Covers
Edelbrock 4623 Signature Series Black Valve Cover Set, FE BB Ford
Spectre 5270 Chrome Valve Covers, Ford/Mercury 352-428
Mr Gasket 9412 Chrome Valve Covers w/Baffle, 1958-76 Ford 332-428 FE
Edelbrock 4462 Signature Series Chrome Valve Cover Set, FE BB Ford
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Follow along as Product Guru Jeff K. works his magic on a rather depsondent looking Chevy engine, bringing it back to its former glory.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.