Holley Sniper 830072 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, LS7, Black
LS7 Chevy LS V8, EFI Fuel System Type, Multi-port Injection Style, Hi-Ram Intake Manifold Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Holley Sniper continues to push the aftermarket by introducing fabricated carbureted and EFI intake manifolds for GM Small Block and LS along with Ford 4.6 Modular 3-valve and 5.0L Coyote engines. These performance sheet metal intakes are great looking and an excellent value compared to other fabricated intake manifolds.
Each manifold is ready to bolt-on out of the box (including a high-flow fuel rail kit for EFI versions). These manifolds are precision fixtured and welded for a perfect fit and maximum structural integrity.
Hi-Ram Fabricated Intake Manifold LS7 2x4 EFI + Fuel Rail Kit Black with Sniper EFI logo
- Expanded Designs to accommodate (1 x 4150) & (2 x 4150) carbureted applications for GM LS7, Ford 4.6L 3-valve Mod-Motor, and Ford 5.0L Coyote platforms
- NEW “Modular” Removable Top Plates options for Small Block Chevy now available (1 x 4150, 2 x 4150, and 1 x 4500 flange options)
- 3mm (1/8") thick T6061 Sheet Aluminum construction, strong and durable even under high horsepower and boosted conditions
- 100% TIG welded
- EFI Intakes include 3/8" Fuel rail kits with -8A fittings and crossover braided line capable of supporting 750+ horsepower (w/ laser engraved Sniper EFI logo)
- Runner lengths with tapered top on EFI intakes designed to increase velocity and more evenly distribute airflow to all 8 cylinders
- Available in Silver and Black Finishes
More Like This
Holley Sniper 830101 EFI Short Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 92mm
Holley Sniper 830102 EFI Short Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 92mm
Holley Sniper 830041 EFI Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, LS7, 102mm
Holley Sniper 830042 EFI Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, LS7, 102mm
Holley Sniper 831072 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, LS7, Black
Holley Sniper 830071 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, LS7, Silver
Holley Sniper 830111 EFI Short Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 102mm
Holley Sniper 830112 EFI Short Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 102mm
Holley Sniper 830011 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, LS7, SIlver
Holley Sniper 830012 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, LS7, Black
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.