Holley Sniper 825123 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 2x4150, Silver
Chevy Small Block V8, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Single Plane Intake Manifold Type, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Sniper to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Each manifold is ready to bolt-on out of the box (including a high-flow fuel rail kit for EFI versions). These manifolds are precision fixtured and welded for a perfect fit and maximum structural integrity.
Fabricated Intake Manifold SBC Single Plane Carbureted (2 x 4150 style flange changeable plate) Silver with Sniper logo
- Expanded Designs to accommodate (1 x 4150) & (2 x 4150) carbureted applications for GM LS7, Ford 4.6L 3-valve Mod-Motor, and Ford 5.0L Coyote platforms
- NEW “Modular” Removable Top Plates options for Small Block Chevy now available (1 x 4150, 2 x 4150, and 1 x 4500 flange options)
- 3mm (1/8") thick T6061 Sheet Aluminum construction, strong and durable even under high horsepower and boosted conditions
- 100% TIG welded
- EFI Intakes include 3/8" Fuel rail kits with -8A fittings and crossover braided line capable of supporting 750+ horsepower (w/ laser engraved Sniper EFI logo)
- Runner lengths with tapered top on EFI intakes designed to increase velocity and more evenly distribute airflow to all 8 cylinders
- Available in Silver and Black Finishes
More Like This
Holley Sniper 825124 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 2x4150, Black
Holley Sniper 825132 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 4500, Black
Holley Sniper 825011 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, SBC, Silver
Holley Sniper 825012 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, SBC, Black
Holley Sniper 825071 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, SBC, Silver
Holley Sniper 825122 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 4150, Black
Holley Sniper 825131 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 4500, Silver
Holley Sniper 825072 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, SBC, Black
Holley Sniper 825121 Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 4150, Silver
Edelbrock 2116 Performer Vortec Small Block Chevy Intake
Q & A
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.