Sniper 820112 EFI Low-Profile Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 102mm
Chevy LS V8, EFI Fuel System Type, Multi-port Injection Style, 1,800-6,400 RPM Range, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Each manifold is ready to bolt on out of the box and are designed to accept our Sniper high-flow throttle bodies and include high flow fuel rail kit. This updated design was developed to allow the end user to fit under a stock hood.
Each manifold is precision fixtured and welded for a perfect fit and maximum structural integrity. Choice of Throttle Body opening sizes of 92mm & 102mm are available
Hi-Ram Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold LS1/LS2/LS6 102mm Throttle Body opening + Fuel Rail Kit Black with Sniper logo -Low Profile
- Low Profile Design (overall 1.875” shorter) allows fitment under stock hoods on Corvette, Camaro, Firebird, GTO, and others where hood clearance is at a minimum
- Shortened runners allow for compact design. Overall plenum volume maintained by increasing the overall width of the plenum and increasing the overall dimensions of the runner.
- 3mm (1/8") thick T6061 Sheet Aluminum construction, strong and durable even under high horsepower and boosted conditions
- Available in 92mm and 102mm bore Throttle Body Openings
- 100% TIG welded
- Intakes include 3/8" Fuel rail kits with -8AN fittings and crossover braided line capable of supporting 750+ horsepower (laser engraved Sniper logo)
- Runner lengths with tapered top on EFI intakes designed to increase velocity and more evenly distribute airflow to all 8 cylinders
More Like This
Sniper 820102 EFI Low-Profile Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 92mm
Sniper 820111 EFI Low-Profile Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 102mm
Sniper 820101 EFI Low-Profile Sheet Metal Intake Manifold, 92mm
Sniper 820041 EFI Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold, 102mm,Silver
Sniper 820042 EFI Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold, 102mm, Black
Sniper 820032 EFI Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold, 92mm, Black
Sniper 820061 EFI Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold, Silver
Sniper 820062 EFI Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold, Black
Sniper 821061 Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold, LS1/LS2/LS6
Sniper 820051 EFI Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold, LS1/LS2/LS6
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Information of the function of intake manifolds and a little information on how to choose the right one for your rebuild.