Sniper 550-518 4150 Super Sniper, 650 HP, Polished
Universal Fit, Throttle Body Injection Style, User Tunable, Self Tuning, Injectors Included
Introducing Holley Super Sniper EFI! Looking to convert your blow thru carbureted turbo engine to EFI? Look no further. Holley offers a 650 HP four injector version for lower horsepower applications with a power adder or someone just needing additional sensor inputs. Did we mention the Super Sniper also has full nitrous control built-in? That's right, no need for a separate nitrous controller! Every Super Sniper EFI system also comes with a USB to CAN tuning cable, as well as free downloadable Sniper EFI Software to give you unlimited control of your engine.
- 650 HP version features four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors
- Compatible with Draw-Thru or Blow-Thru forced induction applications
- User-friendly Boost Control with handheld adjustability
- Programmable Target Air Fuel Ratios per Boost level
- 2.5 Bar MAP sensor included which safely works on applications up to 21.5 PSI
- Built-in Single stage progressive nitrous control
- Dry or Wet Nitrous Support
- Progressive or Non-Progressive control strategies
- Lean/Rich AFR Cutoff
- Integrated ignition timing control for precise timing curves
- Programmable inputs and outputs
- Three Programmable 0-5V Sensor Inputs for Oil/Fuel/Dome or Nitrous Pressure Sensors
- Six Programmable Ground Outputs
- One +5v Reference Output - +5V Power Supply for 0-5v Sensors
- One Sensor Ground – Ground supply for 0-5v Sensors
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI) for N/A or Nitrous applications
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery-, Switched Ignition & RPM)
- High-Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard - NO laptop required!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and fuel pressure regulator, for years of dependable service
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak-free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- USB to CAN Communication cable included for easy laptop tuning of advanced controls
- Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds
- Compatible with Holley EFI analog gauges and electronic dashes
Quickstart Guide (PDF)
Instruction Manual (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.