Sniper 550-518 4150 Super Sniper, 650 HP, Polished
Universal Fit, 800 CFM CFM, Tumble Polished, ECM Included, Fuel Pressure Regulator Included
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Holley Sniper to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Introducing Holley Super Sniper EFI! Looking to convert your blow thru carbureted turbo engine to EFI? Look no further. Holley offers a 650 HP four injector version for lower horsepower applications with a power adder or someone just needing additional sensor inputs. Did we mention the Super Sniper also has full nitrous control built-in? That's right, no need for a separate nitrous controller! Every Super Sniper EFI system also comes with a USB to CAN tuning cable, as well as free downloadable Sniper EFI Software to give you unlimited control of your engine.
- 650 HP version features four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors
- Compatible with Draw-Thru or Blow-Thru forced induction applications
- User-friendly Boost Control with handheld adjustability
- Programmable Target Air Fuel Ratios per Boost level
- 2.5 Bar MAP sensor included which safely works on applications up to 21.5 PSI
- Built-in Single stage progressive nitrous control
- Dry or Wet Nitrous Support
- Progressive or Non-Progressive control strategies
- Lean/Rich AFR Cutoff
- Integrated ignition timing control for precise timing curves
- Programmable inputs and outputs
- Three Programmable 0-5V Sensor Inputs for Oil/Fuel/Dome or Nitrous Pressure Sensors
- Six Programmable Ground Outputs
- One +5v Reference Output - +5V Power Supply for 0-5v Sensors
- One Sensor Ground – Ground supply for 0-5v Sensors
- Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI) for N/A or Nitrous applications
- Self-tuning ECU means you don’t have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI!
- Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! (Battery +, Battery-, Switched Ignition & RPM)
- High-Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays
- Simple Calibration Wizard - NO laptop required!
- The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learn!
- OEM Style TPS/IAC and fuel pressure regulator, for years of dependable service
- Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak-free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange
- Throttle body mounted ECU – no extra boxes to mount
- USB to CAN Communication cable included for easy laptop tuning of advanced controls
- Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds
- Compatible with Holley EFI analog gauges and electronic dashes
More Like This
Holley 550-513 EFI 4150 Super Sniper Carburetor, 1250 HP
Holley Sniper 550-512 EFI Super 1250 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Kit
Holley Sniper 550-850 EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
Holley Sniper 550-869K EFI Quadrajet Master Kit, Gold Finish
Holley Sniper 550-851 EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
Holley Sniper 550-851K EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Master Kit
Holley Sniper 550-850K EFI 2300 2-Barrel Self-Tuning Master Kit
Holley Sniper 550-516 EFI 4150 4-Barrel Self-Tuning Base Kit
FiTech 30005 Easy Street EFI System, 600 HP
FiTech 30020 Go EFI Fuel Injection System, 650HP
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.