Smittybilt D8045 Defender Rack Led Light Bar Mount Mount Kit
Smittybilt Defender Racks are made of heavy-duty 16 gauge, fully welded, 1 inch steel tube; and finished in a long lasting, black-textured powder coat. Designed and engineered in the USA, their form and function are maximized with: 4 front and 2 rear light tabs, integrated flooring, and multiple mounting options. Racks are offered as a one-piece welded unit or bolt together. Both the one-piece or bolt together racks provide the same weight capacity, style, and design. A variety of mounting options, accessories, and brackets make the Smittybilt Defender Rack versatile enough to carry all of your essential gear and equipment.
- Defender Rack LED Light Bar Mount Mount Kit
- Incl. Two 4.5 ft. x 1 in. Crossbars
- 4 Light Tabs
- Slide Brackets
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Smittybilt to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!
Speedway Product Guru Jeff K. talks about installing a set of Spectre High Beam Air Ducts in the latest project to grace his garage, a 1967 Malibu.
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.