Smittybilt 90701 Outback Standard Bikini Top
76-86 Jeep CJ7, Partial top Soft Top Style, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Smittybilt to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Outback Standard Bikini Tops new design eliminates rear straps, so they will not flap in the breeze or interfere with back seat passengers. Provides cover from the sun, but keeps your cab open to fresh air. Available in colors to match interior and exterior accessories.
- Outback Standard Bikini Top
- No Drill Installation
- Requires PN If Vehicle Does Not Have Windshield Channel
More Like This
Rampage 90701 California Brief Soft Top Black, 1976-86 Jeep Cj7
Rampage 68111 Complete Soft Top Soft Upper Doors CJ5/CJ7/Wrangler
Rampage 68211 Complete Soft Top- Upper Drs Tinted CJ5/J7/Wrangler
Rampage 68215 Complete Soft Top Upper Doors CJ5/CJ7/Wrangler
Rampage 68217 Complete Soft Top-Soft Upper Drs CJ5/CJ7/Wrangler
Rampage 68117 Complete Soft Top Soft Upper Doors CJ5/CJ7/Wrangler
Rampage 68035 Complete Soft Top Tinted Windows CJ5/CJ7/Wrangler
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.