Small Block Ford, Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Chrome
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
For years it seemed like installing a 289-302-351W Ford in your street rod was a far bigger challenge than using a small-block Chevy. One significant problem was finding compact shorty headers. Well, problem solved! These tight-fit headers are designed to hug tight against your small block Ford V8 and can make seemingly impossible block hugger headers installations much easier to tackle.
For factory style oval port heads. Will work with GT40P heads. Includes 2.5" collector reducers to 2.25" pipe, gaskets and bolts.
- Must be used with 910-67210 style mini starter or equivalent compact starter for an automatic tranmission application. Starter 910-9504 suggested for a 4-speed tranmission application.
- We recommend motor mounts 270-2221 (Left) and 270-2220 (Right)
- Left mount may need to be ground 1/4” to provide clearance for collector
- Chrome headers are polished before and after plating for show quality appearance
- Fits engines with forward sump oil pans
930-0201 Instructions (PDF)
Chrome Warning: Due to a revised chroming process brought on by recent EPA regulations and high labor costs, todays chrome is not the quality of days gone by. Be Aware: Exhaust components which are chrome plated are now much more susceptible to blueing, blistering, peeling & corrosion. No warranty or returns on chrome exhaust items once them have been installed.
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled vehicles
More Like This
Small Block Ford Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Ford, Block Hugger, Tight-Fit Headers, AHC Coated
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Chrome
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
LS1 Tight-Fit, Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Big Block Chevy Tight-Fit, Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Big Block Chevy Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Big Block Chevy, Block Hugger, Tight-Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Q & A
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.