Small Block Chevy Screen Mesh Oil Pan Windage Tray, Zinc Plated
Chevy Small Block V8
- Made from durable steel with a zinc plated finish for added corrosion resistance
- Will fit 2.45" diameter main journal blocks
- For engines using a stock style pan with rear sump
- Made to use fasten to the main bolts when using main bolts 91015090
- Specially designed for left hand dip stick but can be used on either with slight modification
Screen-style steel mesh oil pan windage tray for S/B Chevy engines using a stock style pan with rear sump. Comes with a zinc plated finish and is ready to install. Fits 2 or 4 bolt main blocks.
Fits 2.45" diameter main journal blocks, which would be typically found on 1968-up 262, 267, 302, 305, 307, 327, and 350 blocks. Will not fit 400 blocks.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about early Hemi oil adapters.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.
Greg walks step by step through priming your engine.
A look at some LS Oil Pans for your swap project. Our video guide walks you through some great options.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.