Small Block Chevy 5140 Steel I-Beam Rods, 6.0 Inch, Press Pin
Chevy Small Block V8, I-Beam Connecting Rod Type, Forged 5140 Steel Connecting Rod Material
- These 5140 forged steel claimer I-beam connecting rods are perfect for your budget small block Chevy build
- Added features include heat treating, shot peened and magnafluxed for maximum durability
- Press fit style wrist pin bore allows for use of economical press pin pistons
- 6" center-to-center length is longer than stock length providing an improved rod to stroke ratio
- 2.100" large journal size fits 1968 and newer small block Chevy applications
These 5140 forged steel claimer I-beam connecting rods for small block Chevys are heat treated, shot peened and magnafluxed for maximum durability. They are suitable for engines producing up to 500 HP. Features heavy duty 3/8" cap screws.
Set of 8.
Item DetailsPress Pin - 585 grams
- Torque Cap Screws to 50 ft./lbs.
- Crank Pin: 2.100"
- Wrist Pin: .927"
- Big End Width: .940"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Small Block Chevy 5140 Steel I-Beam Rods, 6.0 Inch, Bushed Pin
Small Block Chevy 5140 Steel I-Beam Rods, 5.7 Inch, Press Pin
Small Block Chevy 5140 Steel I-Beam Rods, 5.7 Inch, Bushed Pin
Small Block Chevy 4340 Steel H-Beam Rods, Bushed Pin
Scat 66000214 Q-Lite Small Block Chevy Forged H-Beam Rods, 6.0 Inch
Callies U19135 Ultra XD Performance Connecting Rods
Scat 2-ICR6000A Pro Stock I Beam Connecting Rod
Callies CSA6000DS2A2AH Compstar S/B Chevy 4340 H-Beam Rods, 6.0 Inch
Callies CSA6000CS2A2AH Compstar S/B Chevy 4340 H-Beam Rods, 6.0 Inch
Scat 2-350-5700-2100-QL Q-Lite S/B Chevy Forged H-Beam Rods, 5.7 Inch
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.