Single 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Universal Fit, Vacuum Diaphragm Single Brake Booster Type, 7 Inch Brake Booster Diameter
- Compact design adds vacuum assist for increased brake pedal response, easily mounted under the hood or floor of most vehicles
- NEW heavy duty steel booster measures 7" in diameter and has a zinc plated finish for corrosion resistance
- Master cylinder has a 1" bore with 3/8"-24 IFF outlets on both sides of the M/C allowing for brake lines to be run specific for your needs
- Mounting for the booster has 3-3/8" on center, 4 bolt pattern to simplify installation
- Mounted overall length is 11.75"
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Compact for installation under floor or on firewall of almost any vehicle. Booster measures only 7" in diameter. Cast iron master cylinder has a 1" bore and is suited for disc-disc or disc-drum combinations.
Master cylinder features two 3/8"-24 inverted flare ports on each side (plugs are included for ports not in use).
- Compact design to fit into small spaces under the hood
- Universal in design, makes for a simple install
- Heavy-duty zinc-plated steel construction to provide years of service
- Uses standard DOT 3 or DOT 4 brake fluids
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
- Pushrod-to-mounting flange is 5-1/2"
- Four bolts on 3-3/8" centers
- Booster is 3.75" thick
- Master cylinder combo is 11.875" from end of the master cylinder to the firewall
- (4) qty 3/8"-24 outlet ports (2 plugs included)
- 8" from mount to outer edge
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Universal Power/Manual Master Cylinder, 1 Inch BorePart # 91031445Qty x 1
Speedway Single Diaphragm Power Brake Booster, 7 Inch, Chromate FinishPart # 91031430Qty x 1
More Like This
Single 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Dual 8 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Dual 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Dual 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Dual Diaphragm Stainless Booster Master Cylinder Combo
Single Diaphragm Chrome Booster Master Cylinder Combo
Dual 8 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
CPP UNIHBK-SB Universal Hydroboost Hydraulic Power Brake Booster
Tuff Stuff 2129NA Brake Booster w/Master Cylinder, 9 Inch
1955-57 Chevy Car Disc/Drum Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to assemble a rear axle assembly as we put together ours for the 410 Sprint Car Build. Our team of builders continues to make progress on the car!