Simpson 28600BK Suede Hightop Driving Shoes, Black, 6
Oval Track Cars, High-Top Shoe Design Type, SFI 3.3A/5 Safety Rating, Unisex Gender
- FFI 3.3/5 certified and includes SFI Tag
- Features a low cut Achilles support for maximum flexibility
- Has a non-slip, super sensitive PU sole with posi-grip traction
- Available in black, red, and blue to custom match your color scheme
- Includes a triple layer anterior toe area for added wear protection
- SFI 3.3/5 certified and includes SFI Tag
- Single eedfit closure
- Low cut Achilles support for maximum flexibility
- Fleece Nomex® lining
- Satin Suede toe, heel and lace guard reinforcements
- Triple layer anterior toe area for added wear protection
- Non-slip, super sensitive PU sole with posi-grip traction
- Colors: Black, Red, Blue
Note: For optimum comfort, fit and performance as these are sized and designed for a tight-fitting design and throttle pedal feel, we recommend considering and ordering a 1/2 size larger than your standard athletic / sneaker shoe size for optimum comfort and fitment. If a close-fitting/tighter shoe is desired, please order according to the listed sizing chart to match your specific athletic / sneaker shoe size.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Simpson Adrenaline Racing Shoes
Speedway Single Layer High-top Racing Shoes, SFI 3.3/5
Simpson Stealth Racing Shoes
Impact SFI5 Axis Shoe
Sparco 00122436NRBI Cross RB-7 Racing Shoes
DEI 11015 Heel Protector, Black Fabric
Zamp ZR-60 SFI 3.3/5 Race Shoes
Sparco Gamma KB4 Karting Shoe, Black
Sparco 001272010N Race 2 Racing Shoes
Zamp ZR-30 SFI 3.3/5 Race Shoe Black, Blue, Or Red
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Compliment that new fire suit you just purchased with the appropriate SFI-rated racing shoes to go with your program. Our racing shoes buyer's guide will help lead your way to the best racing shoe for you!
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.