Simpson HS.LRG.11.SAS Head/Neck Restraint Sliding Tether, Large
Oval Track Cars, Demolition Derby Cars, Complete Restraint System Restraint Component
- Features a composite and carbon fiber construction
- Specifically designed to give you the ultimate in safety and comfort
- Comes with the Seatbelt Anchor System for drivers in markets such as Sprint cars
- The low top provides faster exits whether you are race dirt or asphalt, drag or off road
- Will work in all seats and with no modification, while giving you the best protection in all impacts
The Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraint is the best design yet, giving you the ultimate in safety and comfort. This device is designed to work in all seats and with no modification, while giving you the best protection in all impacts, not just frontal. The low top provides faster exits whether you are race dirt or asphalt, drag or off road.
- Composite and Carbon Fiber Constructions
- Minimalist Design
- Compact Size Under 7 Inches
- Features Seatbelt Anchor System for drivers in markets such as Sprint cars and provides more stability to the driver in flips and barrel rolls
- If your helmet is currently fitted for a HANS device you can easily upgrade to a Simpson Head & Neck Restraint System that corresponds to the same space and location
- Engineered by Trevor Ashline with Safety Solutions Technology
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Simpson Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraints
HANS DK14247.311 FIA/SF Hans Device Sport III, Post Anchor 20 Deg
HANS DK14247.411 SFI Hans Device Sport III Quick Click, 20 Deg, L
Necksgen REV Head & Neck Restraint Systems
Impact ClubIII Frontal Head Restraint
Necksgen REV2 Lite Head & Neck Restraint System
Necksgen REV2 Carbon Head & Neck Restraint System
G-Force Rift Helmet and Zamp 2A Z-Tech Head/Neck Restraint Kit
Lightweight Helmet and Zamp 2A Z-Tech Head/Neck Restraint Kit
HANS DK14237.311 FIA/SF Hans Device Sport III Series Post Anchor
Q & A
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!