Simpson HS.LRG.11 Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraints, Large
Oval Track Cars, Demolition Derby Cars, Complete Restraint System Restraint Component
- A sliding tether system increases side to side movement
- This head and neck restraint has a 38.1 SFI safety rating
- Use of high wing shoulders allows for secure seatbelt containment
- The DuPont Carbon Polymer construction increases durability and decreases weight
- Carbon polymer construction makes the Hybrid Sport 20% lighter than previous models
The Hybrid Sport neck restraint harness is the next evolution of the Hybrid Pro Rage technology. Constructed from DuPont carbon polymer materials, the Hybrid Sport is in every way superior to previous neck restraint models. The sliding tether system allows for greater side to side movement.
The carbon polymer construction makes the Hybrid Sport 20% lighter than previous models, and much more durable than standard polymer models. The high wing shoulders allow for secure seatbelt containment. The Hybrid Sport straps directly to the driver, allowing it to safely and securely hold your neck and helmet in place, while still allowing superior range of motion.
- SFI 38.1 certified
- DuPont Carbon Polymer construction increases durability and decreases weight
- Sliding Tether System increases side to side movement
How To Measure:
Hybrid sizing for chest strap with driving suit on.
- Measure around chest below pectoral muscles.
- Measure with driving suit. If not available, add 1" to measurement.
- Take measurement with tape placed against driver without any slack and without pulling the tape tight.
- Once measurement has been determined, refer to sizeing chart above for device size selection.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Simpson Racing Hybrid Sport Head and Neck Restraint, Sliding Tether
Necksgen REV Head & Neck Restraint Systems
HANS DK14247.311 FIA/SF Hans Device Sport III, Post Anchor 20 Deg
HANS DK14247.411 SFI Hans Device Sport III Quick Click, 20 Deg, L
Necksgen REV2 Lite Head & Neck Restraint System
Necksgen REV2 Carbon Head & Neck Restraint System
Impact ClubIII Frontal Head Restraint
G-Force Rift Helmet and Zamp 2A Z-Tech Head/Neck Restraint Kit
Lightweight Helmet and Zamp 2A Z-Tech Head/Neck Restraint Kit
HANS DK14237.311 FIA/SF Hans Device Sport III Series Post Anchor
Q & A
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Learn how to choose a head and neck restraint system for competitive motorsports. To prevent injury, racing safety gear must meet the SFI 38.1 specification test and fit properly.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.