Simpson Carbon Devil Ray SA2015 Helmet, Black
Snell SA 2015 helmets meet Snell’s latest and most stringent safety standards. In addition to the strict testing for high impact crashes that Snell certified helmets are subjected to, new tougher requirements have been added for Snell SA 2015 certification that also include low velocity and low lateral testing. Additionally, SA 2015 helmets must now be equipped with FIA 8858-2010 compliant M6 terminal mounts for frontal head restraints.
A helmet that is Snell SA 2015 has passed ""Low Velocity"" impact testing. For the racer, this test ensures performance in low velocity crashes.
- The Devil Ray has an exceptionally lightweight carbon shell, that weighs in at 2.9 lbs. for size Medium
- Radio communications available
- Top air and side pipe options available, $150 additional charge (call to order)
- Frontal head restraint ready
- Includes helmet bag
- Recommended for multi-use, Circle Track, Drag Racing, Sprint Car and Karting, Off Road and Road Racing
Simpson recommends only soap and water for cleaning your shield. You should never use an alcohol or ammonia based cleaner such as window cleaner.
Simpson Sizing Chart (GIF)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Simpson to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 630683 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Simpson Devil Ray Helmet, Snell SA2015
Simpson SA2020 Carbon Devil Ray AIR Helmet
Simpson SA2020 Carbon Devil Ray Helmet
Simpson SA2020 Bandit Helmet
Simpson SA2020 Drag Bandit Helmet
Simpson SA2020 Speedway Shark Helmet
Simpson SA2020 Drag Bandit Carbon Helmet
Simpson SA2020 Viper Helmet
Simpson SA2020 Super Bandit Helmet
Simpson SA2020 Diamondback Helmet
Q & A
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Your body dimensions, field of racing, and budget are all factors in picking the best racing suit for your needs. Our racing suit buyer's guide will help educate you on all aspects of racing suit features and benefits so you can make an informed decision.