Schoenfeld 112530AR Anti-Reversion Muffler, 3 Inch
Micro Sprint, Midget, Sprint Car, 3.00" Inlet Diameter, 3.50" Outlet Diameter, Steel, Painted
- Has a 3 inch inlet/outlet and a 4.37" O.D.
- Designed to be an anti reversion style race muffler
- Constructed of mild steel and designed for performance
- Muffler has a black finish and is meant to meet your sound requirements as well as your wallet requirements
- The economically priced round-case straight through race muffler is light and sized to fit in the smallest of areas
Schoenfeld race mufflers are constructed of mild steel and designed for performance. The economically priced round-case straight through race muffler is light and sized to fit in the smallest of areas. These black finished mufflers are meant to meet your sound requirements as well as your wallet requirements.
- Anti reversion style race muffler
- 3 inch inlet/outlet
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
That fresh engine deserves all new exhaust bits. Be sure to have a look at our rundown on selecting the best setup for headers, exhaust, and mufflers for your ride here.
This dual exhaust size chart will help you choose the correct size exhaust pipe for your horsepower range.
We all want that tough, aggressive exhaust note emanating from our hot rod, muscle car, or classic truck's tailpipes, but which muffler is best suited for your project vehicle? We're here to help with our muffler buyer's guide!
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.