EMi Schnee® Sprint Car Radiator Chassis Weld Tab
- Works on any brand Sprint Car chassis
- Features a standard hole size with the Schnee® brand logo
- Designed to fit all major radiator types
- Choose Left or Right Side, Sold Each
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
We all need a little help from time to time. In this case, we had a grill shell on a 1946 Chevrolet Truck that could use some stiffening. Ride along as Heath installs support rods and rod brackets.
Learn how to successfully upgrade the cooling system for a 400 small block Chevy. Read tips for installing a water pump and auxiliary coolant lines using fittings and fuel hoses.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.