Scat 350-3500-5700-20LW F43 Chevy Crankshaft 3.5 Stroke 350 Main 2 Rod
Chevy Small Block V8, 3.50" Stroke, 350 mains Main Journal Style, 2.448" Main Journal Diameter
Lightweight, strong and at a price you can afford. These 4340 forged steel cranks will really make a difference in your performance.
- Fits small block Chevy with 2-piece rear main seal
- Straight shot & chamfered oil holes
- Nitride hardened for superior wear resistance
- Profiled and pendulum cut counterweights
- Gun-drilled main line hole for lightening and equalization of crankcase pressure
- Star tail for reduced weight
- Mains: 350
- Rod Pin: 2.00"
- Stroke: 3.50"
- Rod Length: 5.7"
- Weight: 43-44 lbs.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.