Save Phace 3012145 EFP Generation Y Series Marvel Venom Welding Helmet
4.25" x 2" Filter Dimension, 3.74" x 1.38" View Size, 24 Months Warranty, 2 Sensors
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The world's leader in face protection has done it again! Save Phace introduces another revolutionary product, the EFP (Extreme Face Protector) Welding Helmet. The EFP Gen Y Series Murda Out helmet offers an ADF integrated into a 180 degree lens design. This allows for ear to ear vision, something no other brand of welding helmet can offer.
No need to worry about changing batteries, the EFP Gen Y Series Murda Out Welding Helmet comes complete with a solar cell power supply. Features interchangeable lenses and is cheater lens compatible. This is the LIGHTEST welding helmet in the world and has the second largest viewing area of any welding helmet at 23 square inches. Are you a fan of Marvel's Comics? The graphics feature the famous Marvel's character Venom!
- World's 1st welding helmet with an adjustable ADF integrated into a 180 lens design
- Ear to ear vision
- World’s 2nd largest viewing area at 23 square inches
- Weighs less than 24oz
- World's lightest welding helmet
- 4/9-13 Adjustable ADF With Grind Mode
- High quality ADF
- Constructed from high heat, high impact nylon
- Face forming profile allows you to get into tighter spaces
- High quality halo headgear
- Helmet bag included
- Headgear adjustments allows you to move the helmet closer or further away from your face
- All parts are replaceable and interchangeable with other series
- Helmet graphics depict Marvel's character Venom
- Meets or exceeds ANSI, CE, AUS/NZ And CSA standards
More Like This
Save Phace 3011230 EFP Gen Y Murda Out Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3011322 EFP Gen Y Gate Keeper Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3010059 EFP Gen X Series Black ASP Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3010066 EFP Gen X Series DOA Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3010288 EFP Gen X Series Chameleon Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3011629 RFP 40V8Z12 Series Dead King Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3011612 RFP 40VIZI2 Series MO2 Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3011674 RFP 40VIZI2 Series Kannibal Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3011681 RFP 40VIZ14 Series MO3 Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3011698 RFP 40VIZI4 Series Captain Jack Welding Helmet
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.