Save Phace 3012145 EFP Generation Y Series Marvel Venom Welding Helmet
4.25" x 2" Filter Dimension, 3.74" x 1.38" View Size, 24 Months Warranty, 2 Sensors
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The world's leader in face protection has done it again! Save Phace introduces another revolutionary product, the EFP (Extreme Face Protector) Welding Helmet. The EFP Gen Y Series Murda Out helmet offers an ADF integrated into a 180 degree lens design. This allows for ear to ear vision, something no other brand of welding helmet can offer.
No need to worry about changing batteries, the EFP Gen Y Series Murda Out Welding Helmet comes complete with a solar cell power supply. Features interchangeable lenses and is cheater lens compatible. This is the LIGHTEST welding helmet in the world and has the second largest viewing area of any welding helmet at 23 square inches. Are you a fan of Marvel's Comics? The graphics feature the famous Marvel's character Venom!
- World's 1st welding helmet with an adjustable ADF integrated into a 180 lens design
- Ear to ear vision
- World’s 2nd largest viewing area at 23 square inches
- Weighs less than 24oz
- World's lightest welding helmet
- 4/9-13 Adjustable ADF With Grind Mode
- High quality ADF
- Constructed from high heat, high impact nylon
- Face forming profile allows you to get into tighter spaces
- High quality halo headgear
- Helmet bag included
- Headgear adjustments allows you to move the helmet closer or further away from your face
- All parts are replaceable and interchangeable with other series
- Helmet graphics depict Marvel's character Venom
- Meets or exceeds ANSI, CE, AUS/NZ And CSA standards
More Like This
Save Phace 3011230 EFP Gen Y Murda Out Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3011322 EFP Gen Y Gate Keeper Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3010059 EFP Gen X Series Black ASP Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3010066 EFP Gen X Series DOA Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3010288 EFP Gen X Series Chameleon Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3011629 RFP 40V8Z12 Series Dead King Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3011612 RFP 40VIZI2 Series MO2 Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3011674 RFP 40VIZI2 Series Kannibal Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3011681 RFP 40VIZ14 Series MO3 Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3011698 RFP 40VIZI4 Series Captain Jack Welding Helmet
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.
Here are some things to think about when purchasing a quality tire pressure gauge.
Tire pressure affects many variables that contribute to speed. Find out more on how the right amount of air can help you reach your goals.
When choosing a type of pyrometer, it's important to know the differences between prob and infrared. This article compares the two and when to use which kind.