Save Phace 3011612 RFP 40VIZI2 Series MO2 Welding Helmet
4.33" x 3.54" Filter Dimension, 3.82" x 1.85" View Size, 24 Months Warranty, 2 Sensors
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Save Phace out did themselves with this one! Introducing the RFP (Radical Face Protector) welding helmet that has the WORLD'S largest viewing area at over 40 square inches. If that wasn't enough the 40VIZI2 Series MO2 Welding Helmet also features 4"x4" ADF integrated into a 180 degree welding lens that gives you ear to ear vision. No need to worry about changing batteries, helmet comes complete with a solar cell power supply.
40VIZI2 Series MO2 Welding Helmet has the fastest and easiest lens change system in the world, only takes 2-3 seconds. A face forming profile allows you to get into tighter spaces. Top notch airflow and approved for overhead welding. Also features unique graphics and the ADF lens color turns green while welding. No other welding helmet in the world can offer all these features at an affordable price!
- World's largest viewing area at over 40 square inches
- 2-3 second protective lens change system
- Face forming profile
- Cheater lens compatible
- Constructed from high heat nylon
- Includes 2 bonus flex fit protective lenses
- Amazing airflow throughout the helmet
- World's 1st and only 4"x4" ADF integrated into 180 degree welding lens
- Multi point, multi adjustable, dual band articulating headgear
- Approved for overhead welding
- ADF lens turns green while welding
More Like This
Save Phace 3011674 RFP 40VIZI2 Series Kannibal Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3011698 RFP 40VIZI4 Series Captain Jack Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3011704 RFP 40VIZI4 Series Warpig Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3011629 RFP 40V8Z12 Series Dead King Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3011681 RFP 40VIZ14 Series MO3 Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3010059 EFP Gen X Series Black ASP Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3010066 EFP Gen X Series DOA Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3010288 EFP Gen X Series Chameleon Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3011230 EFP Gen Y Murda Out Welding Helmet
Save Phace 3011322 EFP Gen Y Gate Keeper Welding Helmet
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.
Read some tips on how to properly set relief valves.