STS Turbo STS1002 Remote Mount Multi-Fit Single Turbo Kit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for STS Turbo to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- Designed for larger 6.0-7.0 liter engines and delivers boosted power levels of up to 760 crankshaft horsepower.
- Allows the flexibility to design a remote mount turbo system for most any vehicle.
- Remote-mounted design eliminates increased under hood temps while also decluttering the engine bay so normal repairs and upgrades can be done without removing turbocharger and tubing.
- Provides a unique performance sound since the turbo acts as a muffler—this distinctive sound is sure to turn heads!
- This remote mounted kit is custom engineered to spool quickly, while eliminating all of the installation and excess heat issues of a front-mounted turbocharger.
- The turbo utilizes wasted energy leaving your tailpipe and many see 1-3 mpg increase in gas mileage compared to their original stock mpg numbers along with lower emissions.
- Approximately 500 deg F lower turbo temperatures eliminates the need for a turbo-timer, which requires the engine to run after the car is shut off in order to cool down the turbo and prevent oil and bearing damage.
- Turbo is exposed to ambient air rather than under-hood air which allows for better cooling of turbo components. Denser exhaust gasses drive the turbine wheel more efficiently.
- Offers better weight transfer and increases traction because majority of the kit is mounted down low or to the rear rather than up front.
- Kit includes turbocharger, wastegate, wiring harness, air filter, patented oiling system, necessary turbo mounting flanges, along with a full color installation manual.
- Does not include exhaust tubing, air intake tubing, or blow-off valve.
More Like This
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Check out our new products we have on display at the 50th anniversary NSRA Street Rod Nationals and some new products from some of our favorite vendors.