SSBC Mustang II Competition Street Series 11 Inch Disc Brake Kit
Front Position, Dual: 5 on 4.5" | 4.75" Bolt Pattern, 11 Inch Rotor Diameter, Vented Rotor Type
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Bolt-in ultra high performance disc brake conversion kit for Mustang II. Kit includes street 4-piston aluminum calipers with 45mm stainless pistons, performance brake pads, mounting brackets, 11" Big Bite cross drilled rotors, and hardware.
- Rotors are dual pattern - 5 on 4.5" & 5 on 4.75"
- 15" wheel compatible
- Calipers are constructed from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Assembled with stainless steel pistons and bleeder screws
- 25% more pad contact area than other calipers with this mount
- 20% thicker pads than other calipers with this mount
- Dual pad pin design with o-rings to eliminate pad chatter
- Use any off-the-shelf D43 pad from any local parts store
Calipers are available in plain finish (clear coated) billet, fully polished, red powder coat, or black powder coat.
Note: These kits no longer include Chevy stud
More Like This
Mustang II Complete 11 In Front Disc Brake Kit, Drilled/Slotted
Wilwood 140-11017-DR FDLI Front Disc Brake Kit, 74-80 Pinto/Mustang II
Wilwood 140-11017-R FDLI Front Disc Brake Kit, 1974-80 Pinto/Mustang II
Wilwood 140-13377-DP DP-DB 11 Front Brake Kit, 74-80 Pinto/Mustang II
Wilwood 140-13377-P DP-DB 11 Front Brake Kit, 74-80 Pinto/Mustang II
Wilwood 140-11017 FDLI 11 Front Disc Brake Kit, 74-80 Pinto/Mustang II
Wilwood 140-11017-D FDLI Front Disc Brake Kit, 1974-80 Pinto/Mustang II
Wilwood 140-11017-DP FDLI Front Disc Brake Kit, 74-80 Pinto/Mustang II
Wilwood 140-11017-P FDLI Front Disc Brake Kit, 1974-80 Pinto/Mustang II
Wilwood 140-13377 DP-DB 11 In. Front Brake Kit, 74-80 Pinto/Mustang II
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.