Bell Sport SA2015 Racing Helmet, Black, Size Large
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible
- Features a lightweight Composite Shell
- It has a Full chin bar, forehead & top ventilation
- Comes with a E-max multi-density energy absorbing liner
- Available in sizes Small-XL and has a Snell SA2015 Homologation
- The positive visor seal prevents dust from entering the eye port
The new Bell Sport SA2015 helmet is designed for entry level racers who demand value and quality at an affordable price. The Sport incorporates classic Bell design styling, standard size eye opening, comfortable interior fit and a lightweight composite shell. The all-purpose Sport offers closed face protection, a wide range of features, full ventilation and is a perfect choice for racers on a budget or enthusiasts just entering the sport.
- Lightweight composite shell
- E-max multi-density energy absorbing liner
- Full chin bar, forehead & top ventilation
- Black comfort-plus FR interior fabric for durable performance
- Comfortable standard interior fit
- Positive visor seal prevents dust from entering the eye port
- Standard size eye port
- 281 3 mm SRV Shield (SRV-2 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White, Flat Black, Saftey Orange, Sport Edge Graphic
- Size: Small-XL
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- Note: Hans Anchors-Yes noted at right under Specs is to note that the M6 terminal nuts are provided and installed in the helmet. However, no post anchors or quick-click hardware is provided with the helmet.
ChartsProper Fitting Guidelines (PDF)
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bell GTX.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell K.1 Pro SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell BR.1 SA2015 Helmet
Speedway SA2015 Lightweight Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Vador SA2015 Racing Helmet
G-Force CF3 Carbon SA15 Full Face Racing Helmet
Simpson Bandit SA2015 Racing Helmet
Zamp H758CA3L RZ-45D Series Racing Helmet, SA2015
Simpson Devil Ray Helmet, Snell SA2015
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.