Bell Sport Mag 1 Rally SA2015 Racing Helmet
Open Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 & FIA8859 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible, White
Based on Bells classic open facing styling, the new Sport Mag 1 Rally SA2015 helmet is designed for the demanding requirements of rally racing. The Sport Mag Rally features a lightweight composite shell, superior comfort and fit, removable cheek pads and a high quality intercom system with boom microphone and ultra-thin speakers. The Sport Mag Rally offers exceptional value at an affordable price.
- Fully compatible peltor?« intercom system
- Adjustable boom for perfect positioning of noise cancelling microphone
- Ultra-thin integrated speakers (no ear cups)
- Lightweight composite shell
- E-max multi-density energy absorbing liner
- Open face styling
- Black comfort-plus FR interior fabric for durable performance
- Comfortable standard interior fit with hook and loop cheek pads
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag, visor peak & hex wrench
- Color: white
- Sizes Small-XL
- Snell SA215 Homologation
- FIA 8859-2015 Homologation
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bell Sport Mag SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, No Bill
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.