Bell Sport EV SA2015 Racing Helmet
Hobby Stock, Legends, Modified, Pony Stock, Sport Compact, Sport Mod, Stock Car
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The new Sport EV SA2015 helmet is an extended vision helmet with an extra-large eye opening has been designed for the entry level racer who need value and quality at an affordable price. The all-purpose Sport EV incorporates classic Bell design styling, a wide range of features and is a perfect choice for racers who prefer a wide eye port or who wear glasses.
- Lightweight composite shell
- E-Max multi-density energy absorbing liner
- Huge eye port (4.5" opening largest in the Bell line)
- Forehead vents and rear facing venturi airflow vents allow air exchange while preventing dust from entering the eye port
- Black comfort-plus FR interior fabric for durable performance
- Comfortable standard interior fit
- 288 3 mm SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White or Flat Black
- Sizes: Small-XL
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
More Like This
Bell K.1 Pro SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Vador SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport SA2015 Racing Helmet
ZAMP RZ37Y YOUTH HELMET
Bell BR.1 SA2015 Helmet
G-Force Revo Full Face Helmet
Zamp RZ44C Dirt Carbon Racing Helmet, S-XL
Simpson Devil Ray Helmet, Snell SA2015
Speedway SA2015 Lightweight Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl