Speedway SA2015 Lightweight Racing Helmet
Oval Track Cars, Full Face Helmet Type, Snell SA2015 Safety Rating, Restraint Compatible
- Lightweight fiberglass shell reduces stress and fatigue on the driver
- Large eye port with optically correct 3mm shield ensures proper visibility
- Front, top, and rear vents for maximum ventilation to keep the driver cool
- Soft knit fire proof lining and Snell SA2015 certification ensures safety in racing environments
- Predrilled for head and neck restraints to make installation a simple bolt on
These Speedway deluxe SA2015 helmets feature a soft knit fire proof lining and a lightweight fiberglass shell to help fit comfortably. They also allow you maximum visibility with large eye ports and maximum ventilation with front, top, and rear vents. Speedway SA2015 helmets come with the M6 insert for head and neck restraint systems. Choose your color and size.
- Soft knit fire proof lining
- Large eye port with optically correct 3mm shield
- Front, top, and rear vents for maximum ventilation
- Lightweight fiberglass shell
- Predrilled for head and neck restraints
- Uses style C tear offs
- Available in White or Flat Black
- Choose from sizes S-XXL
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Zamp RZ-58 SA2015 Racing Helmets
Bell GP.2 Youth SFI 24.1 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 K2015 Karting Helmet
ZAMP RZ37Y YOUTH HELMET
Simpson JR Speedway Shark Helmet
Bell KC7 CMR2016 Youth Karting Racing Helmet
Zamp RZ-42Y Youth Helmet
Bell Sport SA2015 Racing Helmet
G-Force CF3 Carbon SA15 Full Face Racing Helmet
Bell Sport EV SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Learn about choosing a race helmet and head safety considerations from sprint car driver McKenna Haase. Safety tips include correct helmet sizing and care.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl