SPARCO X20 SUIT PANTS
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Sparco to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 6741157P is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it has been discontinued.
Enjoy the breathability and comfort of our lightweight X-20 drag racing suit without sacrificing protection. The X-20 is made from our exclusive X-light fabric in a 7-layer construction with box-quilt stitching. Available as either single-piece overalls or a two-piece jacket and pants set, the X-20 is available in a wide range of sizes to ensure proper fitment and maximum comfort behind the wheel. The jacket features fully floating sleeves for increased mobility and the pants feature internal knitted cuffs and an expandable waist for a better fit. All X-20 suits feature SFI approved sewn-on arm. The X-20 is SFI 3.2A/20 approved.
· Exclusive X-Light fabric maximizes comfort without sacrificing protection
· Fully floating sleeves, internal knitted cuffs and expandable waist ensure proper fitment
· All X-20 suits feature SFI approved sewn-on arm restraints.
· SFI 3.2A/20 approved
· Available as a single piece suit or two-piece jacket and pants set (jacket and pants sold separately)
Sparco Sizing Chart (Link)
More Like This
Sparco Driver One-Piece Single Layer Racing Suits
Sparco Sprint RS-2.1 Racing Suits
Sparco Victory RS-7 SFI 3.2A/5 1-Piece Racing Suits
Sparco Jade 2 SFI 5 Pants
Sparco Jade 2 Two-Piece Racing Suit Combo
Sparco Conquest R-507 SFI 3.2A/5 1-Piece Racing Suit
Sparco Competition Racing Suit
Sparco Jade 3 SFI5 Racing Suit
Speedway 2 Layer Racing Suit, One-Piece, SFI-5 Rated
Speedway Economy One-Piece Racing Suit, One-Layer, SFI-1 Rated
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!