SPAL 30102052 Dual Electric Cooling Fan, Straight Blade, 11 Inch
Universal Fit, Dual Fan Quantity, 11 Inch Fan Diameter, 2720 CFM Maximum Fan CFM
- Fans have a maximum CFM of 2720
- Has dual 11" electric puller fans and shroud
- Features a 5 blade design that it made from lightweight, yet durable plastic
- Measures 23.46" on its widest side, 16.26" on its narrowest side, 4.25" deep at the center of the motor
This universal electric cooling fan measures 23.46" on its widest side, 16.26" on its narrowest side, 4.25" deep at the center of the motor (at the bearing), and 2" deep at the rest of the motor.
- Duall 11" Electric Puller Fan and Shroud
- 12 Volt
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your hot rod, muscle car, or classic pickup.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
What is the best radiator cooling fan setup? Do you need a pusher or puller style fan? Should you run two cooling fans or one? Our guide has the answers.