AFCO 52 Series Quarter Midget Shock
Quarter Midget, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Threaded Shock Body Type
AFCO's second generation Quarter Midget Shock: QM2 is here! This shock is jam-packed with upgrades to help you get better results on the track.
- Vibration Reduction Technology (VRT) enhances driver feel & reduces fatigue
- New valve codes optimized through extensive on-track testing
- Near zero drag sealing system improves weight transfer & driver smoothness
- Reduced hysteresis provides consistent "seat of the pants" feedback to the drivers
- New & improved precision machined internal components improve shock consistency
- New gas chamber components provide near zero rod pressure gain to improve driver feel
- Coilover nut kit included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!