SCT 7416 Programmable Tuner, SCT X4 Power Flash, GM
The X4 Power Flash arrives pre-loaded with dyno proven tune files that increase horsepower and torque! This product does not support any changes to your vehicle's emission system. With a huge backlit display, the SCT X4 Power Flash makes it easy to read the real time vehicle data, view popular sensor data such as egt, air/fuel ratio or any other 0-5 volt source!
- Axle Ratio
- Correct the vehicle speedometer (and fuel efficiency calculations) if you have changed the gear ratio on your vehicle
- Speed Limiter
- Change the top speed that the vehicle will reach before the engine automatically limits the power needed to go faster.
- Transmission Shift Firmness
- Change the shift firmness of an automatic transmission
- Global Spark
- Allows addition or removal of timing across all RPM ranges
- Idle Adjust
- Enable and select a value for Engine Idle position. This is a great feature for keeping voltage in the vehicle up while running auxiliary electronics off of the vehicle’s power system.
- Rev Limiter
- Regulate the highest RPM that an engine can reach before the engine is electronically limited. Increasing the RPM limit is recommended only for racing purposes
- Tire Size
- Correct the speedometer if you have changed your tire size from stock
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.